"Ketahuilah bahawa kesusahan itu akan membuka pendengaran dan penglihatan, menghidupkan hati, mendewasakan jiwa, mengingatkan hamba dan menambah pahala".

~ IkLan ~

CounTeR



~ TimE ~

Thursday, August 5, 2010

:: Spirit 0H Spirit ::

I have so many dreams for myself but I can’t do anything. I’m hopeless. I’m worthless. I will always be worthless. I’m tired of crying. I don’t know where to run. I don’t know where to go. I don’t know who/where to turn to. Tired of getting my hopes up that this idea will work, I'm just FLAT OUT TIRED. I just want to relax and relieve myself of helping myself.
I've talked to everyone, and believe me, I have tried everything.

Please..please..please..
I won't give up....
Don't give up.......
Don't give up.......
Don't give up.......
Spirit..spirit..please come to me..


No comments:

Post a Comment


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers

ReHat Sini Jap